Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.artwp.net.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data referred to Art Works Production s.r.l. with a single member will be in possession are collected directly from the person concerned when completing the form in contact page
DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Art Works Production s.r.l.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the compilation of the form, has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: contact with our company
RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data will be processed only by our company. Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of conservation limitation”, art. 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines established by law . The verification of the obsolescence of data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which the activity of the Data Controller is inspired by. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and with any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organisational security measures provided by the GDPR.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
We do not use third-party cookies on our site
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) the User may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the rights holders:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access); – know the origin; – receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page);
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognised by the current legal provisions.